Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where DOJ get their firearms info?

Options
  • 06-03-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,475 ✭✭✭✭

Now I understand why they hate glocks so much :D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Very funny stuff, I thought he was serious for the first minute or so...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Mr Mole

Where do they get their info?
    From posts like this! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,475 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mr Mole wrote: »
    Where do they get their info?
    From posts like this! :rolleyes:

Damn, it turns out I've been working for the man all this time without even knowing it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Thanks for the post, I don't know what I found funniest: the infrared light that you can see here, the seeing into the future, or playing the flute.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

a light that can cut through any material on earth??

Maybe long long ago, in a galaxy far away, but i dont believe that for a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

i have an uncle who claimes to be a ninja think ill put an order in for a few ot them bad boys! group buy any1???:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Why not simply ASK a Ninja,as to what sort of most amazing weapons they have??:D
    www.askaninja.com

Question68 should give you all the answers :D:D:D:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

Jane's Defence Weekly, ballistics "experts" from AGS & Wikipedia?

• Advertisement

In two District Court cases at which I was present, the State Garda Ballistics "expert" said in evidence and under cross examination that he got information from the Internet and Youtube. The State lost the cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Sparks wrote: »

Forgot how mental that thread was!
    BUT belive it or not,there are strange people like that out there in Ireland as well.
    I remember many moons ago when I started security work.
    One of my first security jobs was gaurding of all places as a probie,a shopping centre in Killbarrack,in Dublin with one of the [hopefully long gone by now] fly by night security companies of the 80s.

The owner of this illustrious organisation decided one day to put together a "snatch squad" for work on this contract!!:eek::eek:
    For those unfammilar with this term.A snatch squad is usually a four/six extremly large and burly bloke unit used in riots by the police/military to bust into the crowd of rioters to "snatch " the ringleaders and drag them back using whatever force necessary into the police/military lines for " due processing under the law".
    Ok Killbarrack was a bit rough around the edges at the time but this was
    abit overkill for some poor ol Gran that was pilfering a can of cat food!:eek:

Fortunatly it never came to anything,but the scary thing is there ARE genuine Mall Ninjas alive and well out there in Ireland,and going by my previous boss's attitude at the time there are some people who consider themselves Mall Ninja overlords!
    Reality impersonating Art!

Y'know,somtimes...I am glad our firearms laws are the way they are here in Ireland!The thought of some of these mall cops/ Ninjas having acess to anything more leathl than a water pistol is really scary!!!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement