Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes won't play videos

• 06-03-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

When I click on a video in itunes to play it I only get the audio playing from the video.

When I click play in new window , nothing happens.

Theis has only started happening since I downloaded the newest iTunes.

Does anybody know how to fix it.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Might be a video codec issue.

You haven't really given much background on the type of video you are trying to play.

Are you trying to play the video on an apple device or a pc ? secondly, if you're trying to watch it on an apple device, try downloading oplayer lite, which is free and will play most video formats.

For PC, if you download and install a programme like VLC Videolan, it comes bundled with loads of video and audio codecs, and should help with the lack of video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I understand what you mean but videos used to play perfectly until I downloaded the newest version.

The same videos used to play and they are mpg4 or mpeg4.

Advertisement