Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a Wireless Extender / Repeater

Options
  • 06-03-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi,

I have wireless internet set up but find that it only works in one side of the house. I want to get a wireless extender / repeater to extend the range of the existing wifi signal. I looked at a Netgear WN2000RPT on Amazon.co.uk and it seemed to fit the bill but they won't deliver this to Ireland.

Any suggestions of a piece of kit (costing sub €100) that I can use and what online stores are good. My existing modem is the standard eircom wifi router / modem (Netopia 2247).

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SucCes09

Was wondering the same thing myself today. I phoned eircom and hada chat with the tech support there - he reckons I could buy a booster for €30-50 range at any pc shop, but I've had no luck in finding anything...

Advertisement