Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

building a block shed!!! might need some advice along the way!!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭swanie29

statto25 wrote: »
    Their last post was 9 years ago

I know looking to get one bulit like that only a little smaller but wamnted to see what he paid to do it himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ffs, check his profile and you will see that he hasn't been logged in since 2012

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,165 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

swanie29 wrote: »
    I know looking to get one bulit like that only a little smaller but wamnted to see what he paid to do it himself

prices might have changed a little over the last decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

muffler wrote: »
    Ffs, check his profile and you will see that he hasn't been logged in since 2012

FFS,
    Just lock the thread so.....I mean you're a mod.
    So mod instead of being so snide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

FFS,
    Just lock the thread so.....I mean you're a mod.
    So mod instead of being so snide.
    You need to look at what forums I mod and then throw your hissy fit.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Whatever about asking the question of an active user, the OP has not been back online in some time, so best to lock her down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement