Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mast Or Tower Near Rathgormack

Options
  • 06-03-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this this mast thing around Rathgormack? its past Rathgormack if you going towards Clonmel, its on the right hand side near the road, im just curious to what it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Junior

Phone mast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Bit strange to have it right beside the road though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

It's a phone mast. My mother was going ape about it until she found out she can now get broadband! :) Rathgormack has been catapulted into the 21st century now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

It's an eyesore but least Rathgormack has broadband!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

We should have had broadband at least 5 years ago if not more. It's a necessity now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 chazzywhazz

ooooh it is very exciting squeakyduck!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭MoodRacer

STIG83 wrote: »
    Bit strange to have it right beside the road though?

I thought so too but it is on the land of the local FG councillor so it must be ok:D

Nothing like a guaranteed income for life. I wonder was any other member of the local farming community approached or was it advertised or is it just coincidence that it was installed of the local councillors land??

Advertisement