Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&M mens section gone in the Crescent?

Options
  • 06-03-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Was down at the crescent shopping centre in Limerick yesterday and went into H&M, only to find out that they got rid of the mens section of clothing a month ago! I was like WTH?! Really disappointed because H&M is where I usually get most of my clothes and now I'd have to travel all the way to Dublin for the nearest H&M....
    I know there's a great mens section in Zara and River Island in the crescent, but they're way more expensive than H&M =(

Anyone else shocked/suprised to see they got rid of the mens clothing there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Never seemed to have too much in there when compared to the one in Dublin (Ilac centre i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I never remember H&M in The Crescent having a mens dept?

It didn't when it opened first anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭d1980

I was there about 2 months ago and they had a small corner with about 10 different items, that was it. last Summer they had a third of the ground floor towards the back of the shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I never remember H&M in The Crescent having a mens dept?

It didn't when it opened first anyway.

It was way down the back on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ThomasJKH

Melion wrote: »
    Never seemed to have too much in there when compared to the one in Dublin (Ilac centre i think)

Yeah the one in Dublin is much better... Still though, pretty annoyed to be left with nothing. Guess the demand for it just wasn't there. Elvery Sports seems more the scene in Limerick... :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ThomasJKH

d1980 wrote: »
    I was there about 2 months ago and they had a small corner with about 10 different items, that was it. last Summer they had a third of the ground floor towards the back of the shop.

Much better selection last summer! They seem to have gradually phased it out with the past few months =(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

ThomasJKH wrote: »
    now I'd have to travel all the way to Dublin for the nearest H&M....

Is there no menswear section in the branch in Cork? Or Athlone for that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Never had anything good in there. Bit bland clothing. Limerick needs a Topman

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

A debasement, one of few places I could get affordable half decent clothes! :(

+1 for topman

Advertisement