Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.62X51 NATO

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 AKA_MADNESS

bump.. more pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

lookin great !!

Yep, great day (shooting at the 300 had its problems though :P) had biggest turn out of semi autos so far...... 2x FMP G3s, 1 enfield G3, 1 vector R4 and a dragonov SVT 40. Something american there would have been nice :P

post her up on the VCRAI website too if you dont mind, theyll love it :)

lookin great !!

Yep, great day (shooting at the 300 had its problems though :P) had biggest turn out of semi autos so far...... 2x FMP G3s, 1 enfield G3, 1 vector R4 and a dragonov SVT 40. Something american there would have been nice :P

Wow!.. That is some collection. Are there pictures posted anywhere? I'd luv to see them. Hopefully the adjustable Gas regulators I ordered, will arrive soon. Then I'll get down and zero it and start to really enjoy it. Talk to ya soon.

lookin great !!

How do I post the pics on the VCRAI site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

bump!

She's a Beaut

I am soooooooooo Jealous
    153998.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

How do I post the pics on the VCRAI site?

Register, log into the semi auto forum and make youself known.

To post pics you can use a site like photo bucket where you register there, upload the pics to that site and paste links from the site onto VCRAI so that the pics come up on the post instead of links..... if that makes sense lol

any problems ... give me a PM here :) or im there under the same name :)

Advertisement