Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus CPC - case study exam

• 06-03-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello Everyone,

I am already working as an Artic driver. I have the full EC licence but I am now going for the bus licence.

I have already done the bus theory test and bus multiple choice CPC , and passed both. I have the bus case studies on Wednesday and I am just looking for any tips and info or example questions??

I have already read this thread and got some great info but Case studies 4,5,6 have no example questions? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055660538&page=4

Just any help would be great!!

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

The RSA used to have examples on their website but have since released a CPC Book they have took them down. Just another money making exercise I'm afraid.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iurieturcan

guys i have tried and failed this test 3 times i keep getting 25 answers correct does anyone know where i can get a list of questions or answers or if anyone can help??? please....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

read the DSA GUIDE TO DRIVING BUSES AND COACHES, you can buy it in easons for approx 22 euros,it contains all the info you need, the rsa base all there stuff on the dsa guides
    best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7 retroass

hi lads looking for info on the case studies for bus... any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 neverever11

Hi doing test on bus case studies on Saturday does anybody have any sample questions on case studies 2 and 4 please? Really appreciate your help....starting a new job in January and need to pass this. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 felixdzamara

hi
    i have exchanged my foreign licence to Irish one, now i am eligible to drive buses, now i have applied for a job to a company and they say i should have category D liesence (which i have ) digicard i do have as well , CPC which i do not have yet. please can anyone help me ,cpc and theory test whats the different. do i need to do theory test before i do CPC? , well i am asking because i think i have already done the wrong thing by applying for CPC BUS CASE STUDY and i am due on the 18 of jan. will they allow me to do this CPC course without doing theory test ? please i am confused i rely need someone to help me here . again which materials am i suppose to study for this course? thank you for assistance

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clooncaghlady

Just applying for all this for my husband. He got his truck license abroad too.
    Step 2 (case study) can be done before Step 1 (100 questions), Step 3 (full driving test) won't need to be done as he already has the actual bus license and Step 4 can only be applied for when Step 1+2 are passed.

Does anyone have any sample questions on the CPC Bus Case Study?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Elaine Walsh

Hi there
    I was wondering if anyone has done case study 5, and would they be able to explain Ciara's case study was about?
    I'm sitting my CPC in three weeks, and any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Advertisement