Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo advice

Options
  • 06-03-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi . i want to get a tattoo .it will be my first and it will be a memorial to my parents.im wondering what tattoo parlours (artists) are good in either dublin or galway. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

I know a few people that went to Custom Tattoo (Inkfingers) in Galway. They're supposed to be pretty good there. They're around the corner from the O2 shop on shop street.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I can thoroughly recommend Wojt, who is based in Poland but does guest spots in Wildcat Jervis, Dublin, every couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

My friend recently got a tattoo in A.W.O.L and it came out brilliantly. she said the artist was really helpful and friendly as well and their prices seem reasonable enough. They're beside Sally Longs.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 pablo don

thank's guys checked out a few of those places. cheers for the comments

Advertisement