Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tipperary Hurling Discussion Thread 2011

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ODwyersGolf

ormond lad wrote: »
    County u21 A hurling final between burgess and loughmore has been scheduled for st stephans day in nenagh at 2 after the county semi final between loughmore and ballingarry ended after extra time with loughmore defeating ballingarry 1-25 to 3-12
    Not ideal having it on St Stephens Day I suppose but at least it's going to be finished before the year end.

Loughmore will have to be fancied here I'd say. The ballingary match will stand to them.

Is there any word on Senior relegation in Tipp at the moment?

Last I heard, it was called off until early next year but it is going to be played.

The fixtures pile up this year is absolutely scandalous and don't even get me started on the relegation or Carrick Swan sagas. it should be established when the draw is made when extra time is played and in what fixtures and not in mid December. All the meetings these incompetent fools attend and they cant organise the very basics. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ODwyersGolf

There has been a lot of hold ups this year in Tipp alright. Hopefully they'll learn from whatever mistakes were made and the championship is a more efficient next year.

I was trying to find fixtures for some of the South games earlier in the year and it was impossible to find them.

Advertisement