Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness log! About time.

Options
  • 07-03-2011 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

SO I have finally started a fitness log and will update it day by day with exercise and what i ate for the day. Hope this helps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

I'm sure it will help you alright. Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Good luck Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Andy101

Thanks everyone. :D
    Today I went to the gym with a friend and ran 5km and rowed 1.5 km , plus a light session of bench press.
    Food wise just stayed away from eating between meals and cut out bad food like crisps and etc.

8th of March:
    Had football training for 1 and a half hours,
    ate healthy except for a few pancakes due to pancake tuesday ha, lent tomorrow giving up sweets and crisps etc and fizzy drinks

Been a while so pretty long one here, ok so in the last few days i have been on my lent of no sweets, chocolate,fizzy drinks, or crisps. On thursday I had a rest day while on friday I had another football training. Small bit of weights on saturday and on sunday I will have more football..

• Advertisement
Advertisement