Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night out in Kilkenny

Options
  • 07-03-2011 6:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there, a few girls (aged 20) are looking to spend a night out in Kilkenny on a Saturday, whats the best pubs and clubs for the night and age? :) we are american girls on holiday and want to spend a night around the area! any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Kilkenny is miles away from cork. Me thinks you posted in the wrong part of the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

seanybiker wrote: »
    Kilkenny is miles away from cork. Me thinks you posted in the wrong part of the forum

I see no reason why we shouldn't encourage the nice American girls to come to Cork anyway.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Sonics seems to be on the money TBH!

Langtons is the main night club in Kilkenny, I'm not at all sure on their age policy but I would imagine that ye should be ok. It's been a good while since I was in Kilkenny. Mat the Millers is a very popular pub there, always busy on Saturdays, well worth calling in there I think :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved from Cork City forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cgallagher13

thank you, sorry didnt mean to post it there!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Hi there, a few girls (aged 20) are looking to spend a night out in Kilkenny on a Saturday, whats the best pubs and clubs for the night and age? :) we are american girls on holiday and want to spend a night around the area! any suggestions?
    Unless ye are over 20 with id you may forget abt langtons der policy is STRICTLY over 20s
    personally id b avoiding d place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

Now that the thread has been moved it kinda feels like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Unless ye are over 20 with id you may forget abt langtons der policy is STRICTLY over 20s
    personally id b avoiding d place
    It's a lie, they let in anyone once yer not a mess.
    They can't stop you coming in on age once your over 18, have to give another reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

The Left Bank on the Parade is pretty good on a saturday night. I would stick with Langtons though. Ye'd have no problem getting in there, just bring ID. Try The Set (their newest nightclub), nice crowd in there, much better than their other Night Club in the ballroom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tishiewishie

Haven't been out in Kilkenny in ages but Paris Texas used to be good, Mat the Millers 2 and Langton's. Last time I was there was on a hen and went to the Left Bank and Morrissey's or Morrissen's. Kilkenny's great you'll have a great night anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Left Bank or Set are definitely your best options.

Paris Texas is like a graveyard of tumbleweeds at present.

Advertisement