Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cracked screen htc sense

• 07-03-2011 7:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hey folks as the title says the screen on my girlfriends htc sense is cracked is there any place in waterford that i could get this fixed for her or would i have to get it sent away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Only place I can think of is the GSM centre (assuming it's still open). Problem is generally a touch screen crack is going to be expensive to fix.

I think you might be wise to look up online is there anywhere you can send it too as a second option if your not happy with the price in GSM/Vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

If it's under warranty the shop might get it done for you but it might need sending away. That Nokia store is back open down at the back of S-Security, might be worth a call ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Nokia store def won't touch it. They only do Nokia phones but I guess he might know where to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

As ziedth says i would try the GSM centre, have heard very good things about the guys in there. Very fair pricing. They fixed a screen on my dads nokia (not touch screen) for 20 euro when vodafone wanted 40 or 50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

i have a regular desire with cracked screen the inner screen replacement is costing about €55 from ebay i saw an ad for a guy who fixes iphone screens and hes charging about €35 for fitting. touch screens aint cheap to fix. PM me if you want details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

cheers lads would be lost without ye!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

HTC sense is not a phone BTW, it's just the user interface of HTC phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

JPA wrote: »
    HTC sense is not a phone BTW, it's just the user interface of HTC phones.
    ah i see my stupid!! lol tis a htc anyways i know that for sure

Advertisement