Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep

• 07-03-2011 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good/reliable chimney sweep in West Clare? I'm in Liscannor so would prefer someone as local as possible.

Thanks,
    Murray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

burrentech wrote: »
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a good/reliable chimney sweep in West Clare? I'm in Liscannor so would prefer someone as local as possible.

Thanks,
    Murray
    Are you new to the area Burrentech? i ask as i would imagine liscannor-onians might consider their geographical position as bieng North clare and not west clare;):D i may well be corrected of course:o

sorry,dont know any reliable chimney sweep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭burrentech

I did get a reply on this from someone, but I've lost the sweep's number. If the responder could contact me again with his number, much appreciated. A disabled friend is in need of a chimney sweep in the Ennistymon area.

Many thanks

Advertisement