Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combination lock for server cabinets

Options
  • 07-03-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get leverhandle combination locks for server cabinets? Have been searching the web and not having much luck. Had a quick search on the forum too in case it was mentioned before but found nothing. I've attached a photo of an example of what I'm after. Thanks for the help.

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

It would take ~10mins max to crack that code plus you can bypass them even easier....

You best option is to look into security cabnets.

kkelly77 wrote: »
    Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get leverhandle combination locks for server cabinets? Have been searching the web and not having much luck. Had a quick search on the forum too in case it was mentioned before but found nothing. I've attached a photo of an example of what I'm after. Thanks for the help.

K

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ever thought of a swipe card access system for a cabinet?

I've used them before and they are good, set cards, can monitor who accesses the cabinet when and even alarms if someone tries to force the handle.

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ever thought of a swipe card access system for a cabinet?

I've used them before and they are good, set cards, can monitor who accesses the cabinet when and even alarms if someone tries to force the handle.

Tox

The cabinet in question doesn't require that much security, so HID access would be overkill TBH.

Advertisement