Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reroof Gardeb Shed

Options
  • 07-03-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

The felt got damaged while I was moving the shed and I am looking for an alternative roof as the shed is in a more public location and I dont like the look of the felt roof. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Pressure treated wood shingle or if you're feeling posh you could use cedar shingle both in time will discolour and be very similar with broadly similar life expectancy (10-15 years+).

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Yeh,shingles look great.A cheap way of doing it is to buy lengths of thin boards and cut them down yourself:)
    You can also get colored felt that is cut in a shingle like pattern which looks ok too.
    Reclaimed slates look really well also so long as your shed is heavy enough to take them.

Advertisement