Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with gutter replacement company

Options
  • 07-03-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

As a result of a leaflet being put through our door last August, we decided to contact the company to get a price to replace our gutters.

Price was agreed and job was done. However, the points at the front and back of the house where our gutter joins our neighbours are leaking and I have been ringing the company since last October and all I get are broken promises about doing the repair.

My reading of the stickie about consumer rights is that I would have recourse through the small claims court. I don't have an address for this company, just two names with two mobile numbers and one landline number.

I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has experienced something like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You can try searching for the company on the CRO website here. It might turn up some more information.

When searching, make sure to set "Search for" equal to "Both" so that it will search for both the official company name as well as the business name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

it may seem simple, but also try googling the phone numbers, i have found countless people and numbers this way

Advertisement