Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody hiring in Kilkenny ?

Options
  • 07-03-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Things are getting bad on the jobs front, not just for me but for everybody. I keep checking the job sites but to no avail, it seems to be all sales and marketing, surely there must be more options. So I think word of mouth mite be another way of finding out about any new positions out there. If anyone out there has herd of any companys large or small who have new jobs or mite be hiring in the near future in the Kilkenny area mabye you could post them here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hi, this is a good idea. i will be unemployed again in the next few weeks so i am searching. my area is marketing and in my opinion there is nothing out there particularly in the south east region. the job websites have had the same positions on the web for months. i am happy to work in any area just to keep working. good luck babalobioddy i hope you dont have to emigrate. but trying to find money to emigrate is another tough one as plane journey set up visa etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭swanvill

Hi,

Campagne are looking for Chefs, I'm not sure of skills/qualifications but if this is your field it would be with your while calling/visiting them.

Advertisement