Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who said mass t-shirt

Options
  • 07-03-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi all,

I'm looking for a t-shirt with 'who said mass?' written on it - same as the Hairybaby.com one, but I can't afford to pay 34 euro for it.

Anywhere in Galway city that would print it on to a regular t-shirt for me, or where else could/should I look? I need it for this Friday if at all possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

You can buy special T-shirt printing paper and make it yourself using your own printer, if necessary. I know they sell the paper in Eason’s, O’Connell St, Dublin, so they may sell it in Eason’s, Galway. Alternatively, try an art and hobby shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

hmmm, interesting idea, making it myself.

Are you talking about an iron on transfer type of thing? or puff paint?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

buzz55 wrote: »
    hmmm, interesting idea, making it myself.

Are you talking about an iron on transfer type of thing? or puff paint?

Iron On Transfer. Read the instructions before buying to determine if your printer ink type will do the job. Iron on paper can sometimes fade and disintegrate over time, but it may be possible to reprint the logo later down the line. It would also be easy to buy a cheap plain T-shirt to make a spare.

Advertisement