Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloud Sync your Music - on its way to Android devices soon!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭G1032

There are several apps that will sync your music already.
    Audiogalaxy is a good one.
    And syncing your music is all well and good, but not much use if you don't have a 3G/WiFi connection..........
    Maybe I'm missing something here............??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I think the attraction would be that you can stream all your music from your collection on your home PC and also purchase music similar to an iTunes set up but this has the added bonus of cloud based sync.
    I would think that you could get a 3G/WiFi connection in most places these days and maybe it will allow you to preload songs once you are connected to allow some kind of 'Offline' listening? I really am not too sure

Also i presume it will work on any Android device you have when using your Google account unlike the restrictions of iTunes being a bit locked down to only a few devices per account (I know most people don't have more than a few devices but it is a little more open then the iTunes model) iTunes seems to be a beast to figure out and is forever giving grief (bloated - hard to sync - wont organize your music very well) so any improvement on that would be a step forward and I am sure Google are trying to out do Apple to get a slice of the market so it should be interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Seems really cool , though i'd say having all my music on the cloud would hit my internet usage very hard:p

So i won't be deleting the music off my phone for a while , what i do like though is that i can add and edit my tracks on a computer and have them sync automatically over the air.

Advertisement