Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The census - Sunday 27 March

Options
  • 07-03-2011 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

According to the BBC the census forms have been posted :)

For anyone thinking of binning it just be aware that it's compulsory and there is a fine of up to £1000 for not returning it!

I've never completed a UK census before, I wonder how different it will be to the Irish one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

Just sitting down to do ours now, you get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Not yet, will have to wait until our daughter is in bed tonight before starting on it. I don't want to leave it all until Sunday night.

Remember that you can't fill it all in now, it has to be relevant to who will be staying in your house on the night of the 27th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

Im going to take a gues now as we are not expecting any guests and its a very small 1 bed flat so id say we will be alright.
    An awful amount of questions there, at least its not a regular thing.

Advertisement