Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the sunshine?

• 07-03-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

What's with the Gothamesk cloud over Waterford in recent days. I hear It's bright sunshine in clonmel since early morning!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Stuck behind the Ard Rí

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Kilkenny has it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The Sun Gods are angry with BPMs closure.
    We must sacrifice Golden Discs and all within to appease them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Agreed. We must sacrifice Golden Discs to be rewarded with rays of sunshine from the Golden Disc in the sky.

And then we can put it back later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Breaking news a ray of sunshine over tesco ardkeen, now the bad news snow on the way the weekend, will the snow shield in ferrybank hold again !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm pretty sure discussion of ritual sacrifice is against the charter......... At least if it's not it should be :)

Cloudly out in Dungarvan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure discussion of ritual sacrifice is against the charter......... At least if it's not it should be :)

Cloudly out in Dungarvan.
    Awwww :(
    *takes down wicker man*

Advertisement