Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Crisps...

Options
  • 07-03-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if they still do those Pub Crisps in, well... pubs in Ireland?
    I'ts been a while since I've been back to Ireland and more specifically an Irish pub and wonder if they still sell/serve them?

I can't remember if they were Tayto or King but they might have been in a blue packet, or perhaps blue or red.

They were always delicious when I was a kid then when I hit the age to start drinking, having a nice quiet pint and a packet of these... was marvellous.

So do they still do them? If so are they still as nice as they used to be?

Plus I think the trick was to make them saltier or something to make you thirstier so you'd buy more drink.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Fart wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if they still do those Pub Crisps in, well... pubs in Ireland?
    I'ts been a while since I've been back to Ireland and more specifically an Irish pub and wonder if they still sell/serve them?

I can't remember if they were Tayto or King but they might have been in a blue packet, or perhaps blue or red.

They were always delicious when I was a kid then when I hit the age to start drinking, having a nice quiet pint and a packet of these... was marvellous.

So do they still do them? If so are they still as nice as they used to be?

Plus I think the trick was to make them saltier or something to make you thirstier so you'd buy more drink.

Cheers.

Yes to all! Largo Foods the guys that own Perri, Hunky Dorys, King and Tayto brands make them.

Advertisement