Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 in Atlanta

Options
  • 07-03-2011 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is a first time post so its possibly in the wrong place.

Just wondering did anyone ever do a J1 in Atlanta or ever visit there? Im heading there in the summer and im just wondering what the nightlife and stuff is like.

I havent heard of many J1'ers heading to Atlanta so any info would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

I did. In 1994!

Search for all the other threads I have commented in. Plenty of Atlanta-specific information for you to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cnoc lad

sound man dave2pvd,,thats great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dazmandaz

Dude this is Nerrad from the J1 fourms,
    man get back to me a soon as u can i am looking for accommodation in atlanta too like,

ring me or email me back
    dazmandaz@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mapsis

good man for going to Atlanta! I'd say the craic down there is savage. Best going to a place where ya wont run into irish left right and centre. I went to Charlottesville in Va and it was savage. Not a massice city but a big small town I suppose. Atlanta be fair good craic!

Advertisement