Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah excellent episode. Good story, nice progression on the HR arc, and a great twist at the end. Classic PoI.

Oh, and having Gloria Votsis didn't hurt either. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Has anyone noticed this new thing of Reece tapping his ear randomly when talking to Finch? It's so annoying and starting to really wreck my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Has anyone noticed this new thing of Reece tapping his ear randomly when talking to Finch? It's so annoying and starting to really wreck my head!
    he's turning him off, his voice going to even higher pitch is wrecking mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I love the little details in this show. Like when they show Reese on the security cameras, he has a yellow 'potential threat/suspect' box around him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Mr E wrote: »
    having Gloria Votsis didn't hurt either. :o
    100% agree. And with the added bonus of Paige Turco in the same scenes - MILF tastic. *rawr*. (I only found out recently she (Turco) is married to yer man Jim from Terra Nova)

Oh, and the episode was excellent too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm coming into this a bit late, the first few episodes were slow enough, but then when it kicks in, its definitly on my list of shows I'm keeping current with, excellent TV.

Seems to be a bit more intense/serious version of Burn Notice, which I also enjoy.

Cant check out the latest posts as I'm a good few episodes behind the current and I dont want temptation from spoliers :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Still pulling in fantastic numbers, not seen the show myself but this is a lock for a third season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Things look to be closing in on Fusco, hope he can get out of it, he's my favourite character.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Good mid-season finale. I like the fact that Donnelly is a good guy and that they can't just dispose of him by framing him. Hopefully they don't go down a route as simple as framing someone else.

I also enjoy the HR plot and it's good to see Fusco finally stand up for himself.

Wonder when Elias will get out of jail? There's no way he's just going to be left there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

This is a great show, really enjoying it I gotta say. Any idea when its back on again, and why its been on a break for the last couple of weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

RodgersLFC wrote: »
    This is a great show, really enjoying it I gotta say. Any idea when its back on again, and why its been on a break for the last couple of weeks?
    its only been on a break since last week :D:D:D

its back January 3rd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,016 ✭✭✭✭Basq

RodgersLFC wrote: »
    Christmas break is standard..

.. It'll be back on 3rd January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Good return, I like that we didn't see much of John this week (interrogation next week should be interesting).
    Fusco and Finch worked well together, don't think we've seen the last of that kid (Caylen) either, Finch may need his help in future.

Roanmore wrote: »
    don't think we've seen the last of that kid (Caylen) either, Finch may need his help in future.
    yeah i can see him playing a big part in catching ruth, another good episode, and its nice to know that because of finch we get to use this lovely forum:p:D:D:D

Good episode even if I had to roll my eyes a little at some of the computer parts (which were still better than most shows manage!). I really liked though the Finch/Fusco pairing and it was nice to see nobody putting down Fusco as John keeps doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

Great episode, really good return. Starting to enjoy this show more and more. Great to see its doing well in the ratings in the US too.

So good.
    So very very good.

Three weeks wait for the next one. :(

Mr E wrote: »
    Three weeks wait for the next one. :(
    what, there some a**holes:mad:,

it was funny the way it kept cutting to fusco in trouble:D

im really looking forward to see what yerone wants with john, i cant remember did she get back into the CIA or is she still trying to work her way back in,

have to say they are doing a great job of keeping the show fresh, i was expecting season 2 to take a slight dip after such a string first season,

Fusco was fantastic comic relief in this episode. Every scene he was in was hilarious. :o

Show is just going from strength to strength. Gotta agree too that the funny elements were really well done.

• Advertisement

Excellent episode. Shame about Donnelly - he was actually a good character and smart too. Killing him without him identifying John to anyone is convenient but makes perfect sense in the context of his storyline.

And yeah, Fusco was great - loved when he came out two guns blazing after a dramatic "save yourself" moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Brilliant episode, do we really have to wait 3 weeks, it only got back :mad:

Fusco was great, just what was needed with everything else going on in the episode.

So yerone Cara (had to look up her name didnt actually know it) what do we think is the story with her. I wonder did they actually have a full on relationship? Needless to say I don't much like her. Thought the bit at the end where Finch is getting ready with his gun to break John out was also very funny. Poor Bear missed John, that was so cute.

Its great that it hasn't dropped off at all this season, still as strong as ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Person of Interest will return to Channel 5 to finish airing its first season on Sunday January 27th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Hate it when shows take breaks like this

Im still loving this show - second series is every bit as good as the first

Best ever episode of PoI?

As for the ending, I think this clip sums it up nicely.
    Swap out Fargo Boyle for you-know-who. :)

Yeah... I saw it coming from the Chinese hospital bit; not sure where they are going with this though. Still, excellent episode and while probably not the best PoI episode, certainly top 3.

Figured it had to be Finch at the ending - who else would have the resources to erase themselves from all databases? Exactly what he's doing though remains to be seen.
    I don't think it's the best but it was very good (felt last weeks was better).

Wonder what the next arc will be then? They've closed down the Man-in-the-Suit as well as John's past via killing everyone. Will Root return? Or perhaps Elias gets out of jail.

Very happy with Season 2 so far.

another brilliant episode, i cant recall, do we know what actually happened to finches buddy who financed the building of the machine, maybe he posed as finch or convinced finch to go into a private partnership with the machine and the laptop has some kind of algorithm the machine is using,

that virus id say is a program to track down the location of the machine,

shame they killing of snow and yerone, i thought they still had some story in them,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

We still don't know how Finch's partner died, or how Finch got his limp. I'm now guessing some vigilante act went wrong and he ended up getting taken out with his own gun? Before, I always thought that some shady agency wanted all trace of who built the system erased, so they tried to kill both, it worked with the partner and failed with Finch (but injured him).

Overall, this is one of the best series on TV I've seen. Ever.

• Advertisement

Yakuza wrote: »
    We still don't know how Finch's partner died, or how Finch got his limp. I'm now guessing some vigilante act went wrong and he ended up getting taken out with his own gun?
    Yeah, that's my own guess. So Finch learnt he needed a partner to do it properly and honour his business partner's name.

Advertisement