Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's possible it's legit. I watch Californication and it's an episode ahead of the calendar for what ever reason.

Edit: I haven't seen anything about it myself so I imagine it is fake but I wouldn't dismiss it just because your TV calendar says otherwise.
    Nah, Showtime's episodes are from an On-Demand service. CBS does nothing of the sort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And the award for worst screen punch goes to....

Leon's becoming a familiar character by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder what was causing the blue screens in the machine. The virus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

we need a lot more shaw, she a brilliant character, and it will be interesting to see what shes does with root, also be nice to see other blue squares, maybe in season 3,

im surprised they killed off beecher, i really thought he would be sticking around for a while, and offed by the godfather and all, im surprised he was that naive really, when the FBI didnt recruit carter cause she associated with him i would have thought he was already well in with HR and knew the rules, but now it looks like the feds know more than their letting on,

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Wonder what was causing the blue screens in the machine. The virus?
    yeah it was uploaded a few episode back in the DOD facility that john broke into on a high floor of some skyscraper,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

This series continues to get better. Outstanding stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,957 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Any idea on when episode 20 is aired been waiting about 2 weeks.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Any idea on when episode 20 is aired been waiting about 2 weeks.

Tonight.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Another excellent episode. Fusco's past is really catching up to him and I liked how Carter finally made a (ethically tough) question. John was quite right to point out how she sees thing too much in black-and-white especially when John himself has done dodgy things.

Main storyline was good too with the victim dying. And they rightly voiced the question of what was going on to lead into an ending where even the closing credits began to break down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, cracking episode alright. Glad to see Fusco got a reprieve. There was a scene in the wilderness where he was eyeing the holster of the Internal Affairs guy, so I thought he might have done something stupid.

Really can't wait to see what they do next...

another cracking episode, but i do wonder did HR move the body or did they stand off fusco cause they have noting else on him, i could really tell from yermans expression was he surprised the body was gone, or giving fusco a dirty look as in saying we own you,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

don ramo wrote: »
    another cracking episode, but i do wonder did HR move the body or did they stand off fusco cause they have noting else on him, i could really tell from yermans expression was he surprised the body was gone, or giving fusco a dirty look as in saying we own you,

It was clearly yer wan that works with him. The muddy paws on the dog gave it away.

It was clearly yer wan that works with him. The muddy paws on the dog gave it away.
    Yep - Carter finally decided to get off her high moral ground and side with Fusco. She won't be happy though that she's compromised herself for him so it will be interesting to see if that plays out a bit further.
    I'm hoping they ease off on Fusco a bit - he has done bad things but, as he's said, he's not that person any more. Wonder how long HR will continue then and will they be sorted this season or - more likely - will the finale be focused on Root?

that didnt even click with me:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

another fantastic episode, can't wait for next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,957 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Anybody know if this is renewed for next season. The last few episodes are going to be interesting.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Anybody know if this is renewed for next season. The last few episodes are going to be interesting.
    yeah it was renewed a few week ago, its probably the strongest hour long series on TV,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brian_t wrote: »
    Person of Interest starts on RTE 2 Monday 6th May 2013 at 9.00pm

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I don't believe it!!!
    Have wanted to see this programme for so long. Bought the box set of Series 1 a couple of days ago and now it's on telly!!!!!
    eBay here comes a listing at a bargain price........

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

don ramo wrote: »
    that didnt even click with me:o:o
    Rather than you be alone on that one, I'll admit I missed it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

What an utterly fantastic episode.
    Absolutely ANYTHING could happen in next week's finale.

Another excellent episode - lots happening here, almost too much happening as lots of plots started dovetailing towards each other. John now in control? What did Root hear? Harold wasn't the original noble knight - did he inadvertently cause his friend to die? The machine has a consciousness - and Harold has been killing it?
    Wonder how the finale will play out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Mr E wrote: »
    Absolutely ANYTHING could happen in next week's finale.

:eek: Already? Didn't realise it was so soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Superb stuff.. this show continues to play a blinder week after week..

.. next week could be a game changer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

See season 1 is starting on RTE 1 this week. Is it worth getting into folks? Whats it similar to if anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

eh i dunno wrote: »
    See season 1 is starting on RTE 1 this week. Is it worth getting into folks? Whats it similar to if anything?

the nolan's bro's batman, fringe, nikita

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Epic.. Love this show, keeps going from strength to strength

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm loving Sarah Shahi in PoI. I hope she sticks around.

Advertisement