Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Wonder what the machine said in those phonecalls,the set-up for the series finale is brilliant.

Unlike many other shows,this has gone from strength to strength with each episode.Just as you think a character has slipped into the background they are brought back into play brilliantly and not just as fillers to move a storyline along.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 2 finale tonight.....God Mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hmmmm..........

Not too sure about this. Apart from the revelation what happened to Nathan, and how Grace and Harold finally split up, did anything really worthwhile happen in this episode?

I was expecting some monster plot developments after last week's fantastic episode, but this just felt a bit empty.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Mr E wrote: »
    I was expecting some monster plot developments after last week's fantastic episode, but this just felt a bit empty.
    So I wasn't alone in feeling just a little bit disappointed by this then. It didn't quite feel like a finale or a game changer, more like a regular season episode. We filled in a few more blanks I guess.

No Fusco either! Boo!

I suppose the potential game changer is the end. Who rang Root? Was it the machine again? I'm making a guess that it's forked - there's two machines for the next season and one is attuned to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I still enjoyed it. I agree it didn't feel like the ending for the season. There wasn't a huge cliffhanger.

But I must say the female leads this season really added a lot more to it, it definitely helped it not be as procedural as last season. Each episode built towards something, I suppose thats why we feel a bit let down by this episode.

Still, roll on September!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

miralize wrote: »
    I still enjoyed it. I agree it didn't feel like the ending for the season. There wasn't a huge cliffhanger.

I agree with you but I still enjoyed it, enjoyed the entire season actually. They never seem to run anywhere though :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Overall,I enjoyed it.Carter becomes more embroiled in the goings on of HR and some more players in the game have their places cemented for next season.
    Ruth will be back now that the machine contacted her in the mental hospital.

A couple of funny moments such as when they crashed through the barrier & took the EMT's chopper & when Reese congratulated the wedding party after shooting the disgruntled ex.

I'm loving Sarah Shahi in PoI. I hope she sticks around.

upped to series regular http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/05/person-of-interest-season-3-sarah-shahi.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Person of Interest is moving to Tuesday nights next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

miralize wrote: »
    Person of Interest is moving to Tuesday nights next season
    thats a rather odd decision to make, POI and Elementary have made a decent partnership this season, youd wonder why they would separate them, i really do wonder what goes on in some of the scheduling rooms at times,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Whatever they're replacing POI with will probably flop , so I wouldn't be surprised to see it back on Thursdays eventually .

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Whatever they're replacing POI with will probably flop , so I wouldn't be surprised to see it back on Thursdays eventually .
    noting major apparently, they now have a 2 hour comedy block before elementary, WTF like,

8 p.m.
    The Big Bang Theory (CBS)

8:30 p.m.
    THE MILLERS (CBS)

9 p.m.
    THE CRAZY ONES (CBS)

9:30 p.m.
    Two and a Half Men* (CBS)

10 p.m.
    Elementary (CBS)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Trying to see if one show is propping the other - if not, preparing to intro a new show or two and use the popularity to hope both succeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Watched the first 4 episodes all in one night..its a bit meh same thing every week...does it improve or stick to the same format??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Watched the first 4 episodes all in one night..its a bit meh same thing every week...does it improve or stick to the same format??
    Didn't like the first episodes myself.. but it improves HUGELY!

Stick with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Basq wrote: »
    Didn't like the first episodes myself.. but it improves HUGELY!

Stick with it.

Cheers Basq..i'll get thru a few more tonight so

eh i dunno wrote: »
    it definitely evolves into a better show, a bigger story-arc comes into it near the end of season 1 and continues into season 2,

it is and will keep being a procedural at heart, but it a higher quality procedural,

stick with it, it will be worth it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I am absolutely hooked on this show.. loved season 1 then i found out i had all of season 2 to catch up on. on ep6 of season 2 now and i love it. something about it just keeps me coming back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Getting into this show over the last few weeks on RTE 2.

Tis good.

Anyone know what season and episode RTE 2 are on.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Already exists

RTE 2 currently showing season 1, latest episode was 21. 23 altogether.

• Advertisement

Wonder if RTE will carry on after season 1 and show season 2 or maybe in September!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭budhabob

Anyone have any idea if rte will pick up season 2 yet? Really enjoyed it in the end. Alternatively, does any other channel show it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The following contains very slight Season 2 spoilers.

Anyone know if Shaw will be sticking around for Season 3? I assume Root will based on what happened at the end of Season 2, but Shaw could go either way. I'm hoping she becomes a regular.

About time we found out why Finch had the gammy walk. I had expected him to take a big dramatic fall.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    The following contains very slight Season 2 spoilers.

Anyone know if Shaw will be sticking around for Season 3? I assume Root will based on what happened at the end of Season 2, but Shaw could go either way. I'm hoping she becomes a regular.

About time we found out why Finch had the gammy walk. I had expected him to take a big dramatic fall.

Sarah Shahi aka Shaw is a series regular for Season 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Finished S02 last night. Enjoyed it, but my favourite character is the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Channel 5 in the Uk have it.. Keep an eye out for listings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Person of Interest wants to remind you they predicted this NSA sh-t http://io9.com/person-of-interest-wants-to-remind-sdcc-they-predicted-650898218 hehe

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Great news!....i'd watch Amy sweep floors :)

Advertisement