Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested in BJJ classes held in the IFSC, Dublin 1 area?

• 07-03-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm bringing in BJJ classes at SanoVitae IFSC.

The teacher will be purple belt Paul Fox, with whom I'm sure many of you will be familiar.

SanoVitae is located in The Clarion Hotel IFSC. We're right beside the Mayor Square/NCI Luas Stop so we're very easy to get to.

Anyway, please contact me if you are interested because I'm gathering numbers at the moment. Thanks.

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Depending on which night, i would definitely be interested. I have another one or two here in work also interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Excellent - I'll post more details when I have them.

Cheers,

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I have been trying to convince a couple of lads in work to do some bjj as they were a bit interested but complained my club is too far as we work in the IFSC so I will spread the word and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 deodub

Yes I'd be interested in this, depending on the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

I'd be interested, again depending on times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 randyfan

I'd def be interested, but once again it would depend on what time.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

As the others have said I would be interested but would need an idea of the class times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 randyfan

Is there any update on when this class is likely to start going ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bagels90

got to college in NCI so id definitely be up for this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Hi everyone,

I put a sign-up sheet at the SanoVitae reception last week for anyone interested in BJJ classes. So far, there has been a great response and 21 people have given their contact details to receive more information.

Could anyone interested in the BJJ classes please email me with your name and email address so I can add you to the interest list. The more names I have on the list, the easier it will be for me to convince the Financial Controller here to give the approval to buy the Jigsaw Mats needed for the classes.

Cheers,

Paul

• Advertisement
Advertisement