Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stay logged in

Options
  • 07-03-2011 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭

I like option to have 40 posts per page. The problem is that I may take my time to read through these posts and by the time I go to next page, I will be auto-logged out and the preference will change back to default. For example, I am on page 1/2 but when I click on page two, its page 2/5 and not the correct post. Is there a way to keep my browser logged onto boards.ie. I can give more info if needed. TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

When you log in, you should see a little tick box labelled "Remember Me?" beside where you enter your password. Try placing a tick in that box.

Advertisement