Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please advice

Options
  • 07-03-2011 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I got this done and between me and the artist we had a communication break down, i would ask the questions ie what will this be like and what shades etc we will use and then he went ahead and done his own thing saying this will work best, i am artist i know,
    I know i am to blame no matter what and im at a stage where i hate the tattoo, its just like a stamp no art at all to it, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know im really stuck for ideas, a few artists have told me it could take 5-600euro to sort but i dont at the moment either have that or an idea of what there sorting entails, i think it needs to be blended in a little oh i dont know, any ideas guys let me know, thanks in advance!!, and always make sure you get what you ask for and dont be lead or changed from it, i think i was too naive

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

What is this, I don't even?!

OP what happened to you?

I'm guessing there was some sort of communication breakdown between you and the artist which is best left between you.........and him\her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 murray75

here it is

murray75 wrote: »
    here it is

From that it looks like nothing can be done to it! Sorry to be blunt, but you can't really cover up black\dark shading! Believe me, I know!

<squints>

But it does look like a face..............Well, I can see one!

i know it tough, one guy said he could do something but could take 5-6 hrs at 100 a pop so if i did hve some advice or even to make it more 3d i dont know im just hoping some one has a good idea that i can go back to someone with, thanks for your thoughts chin,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Cant see any way of fixing that, certainly couldnt be covered id imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Have you thought about laser removal? Even if you had one or two sessions to lighten the darkness of the ink a bit more so it would be easier to get a cover-up done or just remove the tattoo if you wanted.

I have thought of laser but as a last resort, it is big so would take a long time to fade down. i just thought maybe it could have shading or colour added to it to make it more 3d, ill try to get an example

jhnhook1 wrote: »
    my period only last for 2 days and is not much.my gp say it is ok but i m i doubt can anyone please advice.

I'm not sure you'll get the advice you need in Tattoos & Piercings. You might get a better response in the Ladies Lounge?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1011

(In light of Wills post below)

Oh well then I guess you can go......1111110010011010100101000000101010101010000000000000101010100001010101001000001010101010001001010101010. Or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Think it's a bot, spouting stuff all over the forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Removed the bots posts

OP like Atavan said, I'd say laser to lighten the tattoo up would be the only way that you'd be able to do anything at all with that.

I'd always advise listening to the artists input, but always making sure that you are happy with what they are doing. After all, you are paying them to tattoo you with what you want, not what they want to do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement