Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you ever Sh1t your pants?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

baraca wrote: »
    I've heard this a few times now what exactly happened?
    There is a few rumors going around,he either shat himself or he sat on his bag of sh!t(cant remember what they are called, your crap goes into a bag rather than out your arse) but either way there was sh!t all over the lads chair, someone took a pic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Had one of them gasy smooth farts (you know the ones) just before I got into the bed one night, pulled down the jeans, and well, turned out it was the shcuts:o

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

i havn't but have come close to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Nothing worse than being on that borderline of laying a massive loaf when you're driving.

I remember coming down the malahide road like a freight train one night when there was some fresh dough on its way out of the oven. I didn't care about anything around me. My eyes could only see the gleaming white bowl and cistern of the jax at home.

Screeched the car out the front, probably never locked it, and ran across the front green with a turtles head between my ass cheeks.

Galloped upstairs like a feckin eejit, mam and dad thinking i've gone mad, ran into the jax and pummeled the bowl, pretty sure there are still skidmarks left.

I looked at my jocks and not a mark. But by god I feared the worst, it was like a demon was trying to escape me.

So I guess the answer is no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

September 11 2001 (yes that infamous day) me and my friend went to Galway. He was starting college in a week and wanted to get some new clothes. I had a day of work and no joke my first thought was 'there'll probably be feck all on telly' so I agreed to go with him.

Anyway we had a kebab in some shop before getting the bus home and I asked for no sauce. The idiots behind the counter were watching replays of the twin towers collapsing so ended up giving me sauce. I said 'feck it' and ate the lot. Galway to Ennis was one of the single most excrutiating experiences of my life. I was standing up and sitting down and some serious leakage was in progress. I prayed to every god I could think of.

We got to Ennis and some stupid old hag who should have been dead ages ago ambled off the bus while I stood behind her clenching my buns with one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen stood behind me. Two important questions came to mind 1. Can she smell my undies and 2. Did she hear me tell my mate I was going to just go ahead and shít my pants while we were passing through Gort. I just about made it though I hear they had to change out the bowl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

It's not sh!tting your pants, but I think leaving it in them would be better..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iKFn8dlxX8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Cybertron85

Once, when I was a kid of about 5-6 when I was kicking a ball around with friends.

It was made all the worse by me calling my friends around to hear the deadly fart I was going to let.

I aquired the moniker ****typants for a few years after that and my poor granny was left to scrub my ****ty underpants :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

gungun wrote: »
    Had one of them gasy smooth farts (you know the ones) just before I got into the bed one night, pulled down the jeans, and well, turned out it was the shcuts:o

please elaborate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

please elaborate

He sh!t his pants end.

• Advertisement

bryaner wrote: »
    He sh!t his pants end.

is that the bit down at the ankles?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Considering that I suffer from colitis, I've been relatively fortunate.

I've had a couple of drink induced minor sharts a couple of times over the years, but thankfully I've been sober enough to know what had happened and get myself to a bathroom where I proceeded to dump my jocks.

The worst incident happened in a Superquinn about 2 years ago when I farted and it all came out. I left my shopping behind me, hobbled to the jacks of a nearby pub where I got rid of my kacks, cleaned myself up as best I could and and threw my jeans into the washing maching the minute I got home.

Because of my bowel problems I'm super-paranoid about being "caught out" anywhere which is probably why I haven't had too many " accidents."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

These are my favorite threads on afterhours, good to be laughing on a Monday!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Last year, heading to tenerife with the other half. The night before we were flying out i felt very odd. Heading to bed early. Up the next day drove out to the airport. Parked the car headed over to the terminal and went through security. This is where things get interesting.

Where the BK/Starbucks is i got a sudden urge so proceeded to tear up the escalator but got distracted as a woman got her handbag caught in some and nearly got pulled down. Once i was sure she was ok i kept on going. Spent a good 20 mins on the toilet with the OH wondering where fcuk i was!

So think im finally ok.. walking down the big long corridor towards the ryanair gate. Get about halfway and realise somethings on the way and i drop my bag tell the OH im off and sprint to the toilet. There's about 4 people in the Q for the cubicle and just as i get there i jump into one where a lad is coming out i scream my apologies just as i get onto the toilet bowl in time!

So 20 or so minutes later i reappear and the GF is wondering what is going on.. we sit by the gate and then we start to get into the Q where again the $hit proceeds to hit the fan.. I run to the nearest toilets and all occupied so i run to the next set and thanfully get a free one. At this stage i'm feeling like ive no insides left.. 30 mins go by and i get the call " can mr helimachoptor please come to gate 39..." the GF is on the plane txting me like fcuk. I'm replying like i barely think i can make it back to the gate never mind sit on a plane for 4 hours.

So i get to the gate and get on and thankfully the OH is sitting near the back.... where after about 2 minutes i have to go again. I get to go to the toilet and its locked as we are taxiing back from the gate. The stewardess says i have to sit down.. i tell her i know the rules but its a real emergency, she says sit down til after the safety demo and then i can. Sweet i can hold it for 60 seconds, im sitting beside someone else at this stage i apologise for my fidgeting i say im not feeling well, i'd say she well knows there could be an appearance of a chocolate howitzer..

So as the safety demo finishes i go to get out of my seat, the attendant says not a hope and i need to stay seated til we get airborne and the captain turns off the fasten seatbelt sign. At this stage things are getting rather urgent... So i get blunt enough that half the plane hears I tell her i understand her concerns but i'm not crapping on myself, so either she lets me use the toilet, i take a scuttery dump in the galley or on my seat or they turn the plane back to the terminal. I tell her i'll hold it aslong as i can but if it has to come out it has to come out and she may not appreciate working with that smell for 4 hours.

So i sit back down beside a girl and she throws me a very worried look... I tell her dont worry if it comes to it ill go to the galley.

So i basically clench for dear life for the next 10 minutes, the seatbelt sign goes off and i literally bound into the toilet, 20 mins later i emerge and one of the other passengers tells me better out than in!

I apologised to the stewardness for my rudeness but told her it was a genuine emergency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Right who has IBS ?

gcgirl wrote: »
    Right who has IBS ?

I have colitis which is like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) multiplied by 10.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    There is a few rumors going around,he either shat himself or he sat on his bag of sh!t(cant remember what they are called, your crap goes into a bag rather than out your arse) but either way there was sh!t all over the lads chair, someone took a pic.

pics or gtfo

:pac:

Last year, heading to tenerife with the other half. The night before we were flying out i felt very odd. Heading to bed early. Up the next day drove out to the airport. Parked the car headed over to the terminal and went through security. This is where things get interesting.

Where the BK/Starbucks is i got a sudden urge so proceeded to tear up the escalator but got distracted as a woman got her handbag caught in some and nearly got pulled down. Once i was sure she was ok i kept on going. Spent a good 20 mins on the toilet with the OH wondering where fcuk i was!

So think im finally ok.. walking down the big long corridor towards the ryanair gate. Get about halfway and realise somethings on the way and i drop my bag tell the OH im off and sprint to the toilet. There's about 4 people in the Q for the cubicle and just as i get there i jump into one where a lad is coming out i scream my apologies just as i get onto the toilet bowl in time!

So 20 or so minutes later i reappear and the GF is wondering what is going on.. we sit by the gate and then we start to get into the Q where again the $hit proceeds to hit the fan.. I run to the nearest toilets and all occupied so i run to the next set and thanfully get a free one. At this stage i'm feeling like ive no insides left.. 30 mins go by and i get the call " can mr helimachoptor please come to gate 39..." the GF is on the plane txting me like fcuk. I'm replying like i barely think i can make it back to the gate never mind sit on a plane for 4 hours.

So i get to the gate and get on and thankfully the OH is sitting near the back.... where after about 2 minutes i have to go again. I get to go to the toilet and its locked as we are taxiing back from the gate. The stewardess says i have to sit down.. i tell her i know the rules but its a real emergency, she says sit down til after the safety demo and then i can. Sweet i can hold it for 60 seconds, im sitting beside someone else at this stage i apologise for my fidgeting i say im not feeling well, i'd say she well knows there could be an appearance of a chocolate howitzer..

So as the safety demo finishes i go to get out of my seat, the attendant says not a hope and i need to stay seated til we get airborne and the captain turns off the fasten seatbelt sign. At this stage things are getting rather urgent... So i get blunt enough that half the plane hears I tell her i understand her concerns but i'm not crapping on myself, so either she lets me use the toilet, i take a scuttery dump in the galley or on my seat or they turn the plane back to the terminal. I tell her i'll hold it aslong as i can but if it has to come out it has to come out and she may not appreciate working with that smell for 4 hours.

So i sit back down beside a girl and she throws me a very worried look... I tell her dont worry if it comes to it ill go to the galley.

So i basically clench for dear life for the next 10 minutes, the seatbelt sign goes off and i literally bound into the toilet, 20 mins later i emerge and one of the other passengers tells me better out than in!

I apologised to the stewardness for my rudeness but told her it was a genuine emergency.

Flying can be a nightmare for me because of the times when you can't use the toilet. I take a ready supply of powerful anti-scuts tablets which work a charm and block you up for 5-6 hours. But once they wear off...it's all hands on deck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

I had a very loose bowel on the way home from the States one time and regretted very much that the toilets are situated at the far side of passport control. I couldn't go on the flight as the seatbelt signs were on for about 2 hours of the flight and had to wait. I couldn't fart as I suspected I would spray the inner part of my pants with excrement and had to hlod on for dear life. After a 30 min queue for passport I ran to the toilets......

They heard the fart in Ennis.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

So.... have all the replies in this thread been male then?? Apparently this shítting in your pants phenomenon only affects males after children have been potty trained!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

So.... have all the replies in this thread been male then?? Apparently this shítting in your pants phenomenon only affects males after children have been potty trained!!!

Men shit their pants, women gick their knickers! If you start a "Have yopu ever gicked your knickers" thread you'll get all the female replies :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

indeed it'll probs get more replies than here. not.. :rolleyes:

i did this pant-shít thing once, sometimes you get preoccupied n put it off. one more minute, one more minute.. one more big mistake.

or maybe the distance was just longer than you anticipated; as a penguin. was the only time i'll have waddled in my life

Nah - women just wouldn't admit to such doings. It wouldn't be lady like.:pac:

Girls definitely do have accidents - I well remember back in my college days at a party seeing this absolutely wasted drunk girl who stank of sh*t and whose hands were covered in the stuff.:eek: Needless to say, no guy tried to score her that night.

JupiterKid wrote: »

whats a bigger turn-off, that she's dishonest or that she shíts her bags :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭haydar

Sharted in mass one Sunday mornin. Sat there for about 5 mins trying to convince myself i just had a wet arse but it wasnt.

I was so paranoid having to get up and pass everyone in their seats and then had to make the twenty minute walk home, squelching all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭terenc

Stuck in traffic after having a few egg sandwiches , wasn't pleasant and it was a mini phew:o:o:o. It took weeks to get rid of the smell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Never happened me yet.

I've come close many times, but I have bumhole on me that's stronger than a sailors knot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Girls definitely do have accidents - I well remember back in my college days at a party seeing this absolutely wasted drunk girl who stank of sh*t and whose hands were covered in the stuff.:eek: Needless to say, no guy tried to score her that night.

http://images.memegenerator.net/challenge-accepted/File/277291/Challenge-accepted.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Never, but I've came so so close numerous times.

It always seems to creep up on me when in traffic with no means of pulling over or turning around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

That gave me a genuine ROFL, and for that I thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Can I just thank those who have contributed to this thread... Whether intentional or not in the posts, I've had a mighty laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ICE HOUSE

Not yet, this thread is scaring me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Being a girl and not a big drinker it's never actually happened to me. There was a legend story of a guy who shat himself at the Rory Gallagher fest last year. There was even a facebook group dedicated to him, with pictures of him passed out in his tent, crap running down his legs. Poor f*cker...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

It's happened to me a couple of times, but those stories are nowhere near as funny as what happened my mate a few years back.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, early summer 2003. Having been on the complete raz the previous evening, myself and my mate arose from our cave sporting hangovers of biblical proportions and craving pizza, followed by a "cure or two". So, off we went to purchase a couple of grease boxes.

Upon aquiring the aforementioned provisions, we decided that, because it was such a splendid day, that we should find ourselves a bar with outside seating, so that we may bask in the suns soothing warmth while suckling on some nectar (Bulmers).

It was quiet in town that afternoon. We were the only two people in the establisment we eventually decided on, not including the (hot) female barmaid, whom I could tell had taken quiet a fancy to my friend, despite his haggered appearance. Beverages in hand we strolled outside and took a seat.

Not five minutes had passed, as my friend debated with himself about how to handle the young ladys attentions, I noticed a grimace drape across his face, soon after followed by a look of pure unadulterated shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
    "I think I just shat myself!" He replied.

As I literally ROFL'd, he penguin walked back into the bar, which had a tiny bathroom.

After about 20mins he emerged, with what I can only describe as a proud look on his face.

He then explained, that it was "all good". He had removed his "heavily soiled" undergarment, and stuffed it behind the toilet bowl in the one cubilce bathroom. We laughed about it and recommenced drinking.

Another twenty or so minutes had passed, and we're still the only two punters in this bar as it came to be my friends round. Reaching for his wallet, he now had a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
    "Can't find my wallet, or my keys!" He replied.
    "They must've fallen out of your pocket when you where cleaning the **** off yourself in the jacks." I said.

He agreed, and with that, off he went, back to the bathroom to collect his belongings.

Five minutes pass. He then emerges, with an even more confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
    "They're not in there!" He siad.

Hmm, this was quite the pickle. He definitely had them earlier, as he had originally tried to buy the first round, but got distracted trying to chat up the pretty barmaid. Anyways, at this point the Bulmers was doing a number on my bladder, so off I went to the jacks myself, assuring my friend that I would carry out a thorough search myself when I got there.

Into the Jacks I go. I look around, clean as a whistle. In fact, a little too clean.

I return to my friend.
    "I thought you stuffed your ****ty jocks down the back of the toilet bowl?" I asked.
    "I did." He replied.
    "Well, they ain't there now!" I said, smirking.

My friend, in his hungover state, still hadn't deduced what had transpired, as he asked me for a loan to buy the next round. I obliged, and off he trotted to the bar.

Upon arriving at the bar, the previously "gamey" barmaid, now greeted my friend with a look of disdain, and disgust. Two pints were ordered, and with his change, came his keys and his wallet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Benito

gcgirl wrote: »
    Right who has IBS ?

The diagnosis or non-diagnosis that is IBS, yes? This is going back years. One of the first really painful episodes. Was on my hands and knees for hours with the most awful pain that wasn't cramp or, at least a cramp I'd never experienced up to then. Eventually I went to A&E. It couldn'd have been a weekend as it wasn't that full. Around 9pm.

Not a busy place but I was waiting a very long time. Eventually got to see a young male Doctor who sent me for an X-ray. Nothing to see on this so, after some consultation he decided to give me an anal exam. The first (of many since) I had ever gotten. I was asked was I constipated and said no for I had passed fine big turds for a while, said I. There was a look of distaste when his gloved fingers. I wasn't impressed either.

I was sent back to the main area ( If anyone remembers the Mater years ago, a waiting room with benches, a corridor and then the main area with a couple of tables, benches in the middle and curtained cubicles on either side) I sat on the last bench furthest from the corrider, by another corrider looking to the way I came in. (bad choice) There were about 12 walking wounded, like me, bored. Any movement attracted your eye.

So, when the nurse came around from behind the tables, made eye contact with me and made to come straight over every eye followed. She had a large plastic jug, some tubes and at least two bags of water(?) Even in my innocence, new what was comming and I assume so did everyone else.

Into this little side room, pants down, in a fetal position, warm water in the jug and the bags of saline or something atached to the tubes going up my arse.

A good enema would require me to hold all this fluid in for 15 minutes, so she said. I should remain standing or walking for this amount of time. When I could hold it in no longer ther's a toilet in the waiting room ore one just down this corridor. 15 F*****g minutes! I needed a smoke so buttocks fimly clenched I duck walked out. Some of the people has the generosity to break eye contact with me as I passed them. Though some were audible in their giggles.

I was outside smoking with my eyes glued on the toilet in reception, if anyone made a move on it I was prepared to get there before them whatever the effort or rudeness and if I failed, to somehow make it post haste to the other one.

I lasted about 7 1/2 minutes. How I don't know! No one had made a move on the nearest toilet. The relief was wonderful but I had to keep flushing as it was forming a kind of wet cone in the pot and I thought it might over flow. I sat first but soon had to hover. I was in there for more than 7 minutes but I lost track of time and I can't remember how noisy I might have been ( Randy Marsh comes to mind)

Eventually I felt confident enough to leave the loo. God help anyone who went in after me but, I was beyond caring. Half an hour later I was discharged with advice to go to my GP as soon as.

Sorry this was so long.

i just had a pancake that was a little goo-ey in the middle so i think i might be posting in this thread again before the night is out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

In my secondary school, a female teacher must not have been feeling very well, but decided she was still going to teach her class. I wasn't there so I can't saw exactly what happened, but the poor woman shat herself in front of the entire class, then waddled out looking ashamed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Aoifey! wrote: »
    In my secondary school, a female teacher must not have been feeling very well, but decided she was still going to teach her class. I wasn't there so I can't saw exactly what happened, but the poor woman shat herself in front of the entire class, then waddled out looking ashamed.

In Waterford? Which school? And I want names :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I know your pain have been an Dignosed suffer of IBS for over 15 yrs some cramps have been worse than Labour even got caught on the M50, park car jump over fence job and hopefully nobody notices my White ass.
    It's possible one of the worst things ever, one min your fine next your clucting your tummy in agony and rushing to the jaxx and hoping you make it!
    Benito wrote: »
    The diagnosis or non-diagnosis that is IBS, yes? This is going back years. One of the first really painful episodes. Was on my hands and knees for hours with the most awful pain that wasn't cramp or, at least a cramp I'd never experienced up to then. Eventually I went to A&E. It couldn'd have been a weekend as it wasn't that full. Around 9pm.

Not a busy place but I was waiting a very long time. Eventually got to see a young male Doctor who sent me for an X-ray. Nothing to see on this so, after some consultation he decided to give me an anal exam. The first (of many since) I had ever gotten. I was asked was I constipated and said no for I had passed fine big turds for a while, said I. There was a look of distaste when his gloved fingers. I wasn't impressed either.

I was sent back to the main area ( If anyone remembers the Mater years ago, a waiting room with benches, a corridor and then the main area with a couple of tables, benches in the middle and curtained cubicles on either side) I sat on the last bench furthest from the corrider, by another corrider looking to the way I came in. (bad choice) There were about 12 walking wounded, like me, bored. Any movement attracted your eye.

So, when the nurse came around from behind the tables, made eye contact with me and made to come straight over every eye followed. She had a large plastic jug, some tubes and at least two bags of water(?) Even in my innocence, new what was comming and I assume so did everyone else.

Into this little side room, pants down, in a fetal position, warm water in the jug and the bags of saline or something atached to the tubes going up my arse.

A good enema would require me to hold all this fluid in for 15 minutes, so she said. I should remain standing or walking for this amount of time. When I could hold it in no longer ther's a toilet in the waiting room ore one just down this corridor. 15 F*****g minutes! I needed a smoke so buttocks fimly clenched I duck walked out. Some of the people has the generosity to break eye contact with me as I passed them. Though some were audible in their giggles.

I was outside smoking with my eyes glued on the toilet in reception, if anyone made a move on it I was prepared to get there before them whatever the effort or rudeness and if I failed, to somehow make it post haste to the other one.

I lasted about 7 1/2 minutes. How I don't know! No one had made a move on the nearest toilet. The relief was wonderful but I had to keep flushing as it was forming a kind of wet cone in the pot and I thought it might over flow. I sat first but soon had to hover. I was in there for more than 7 minutes but I lost track of time and I can't remember how noisy I might have been ( Randy Marsh comes to mind)

Eventually I felt confident enough to leave the loo. God help anyone who went in after me but, I was beyond caring. Half an hour later I was discharged with advice to go to my GP as soon as.

Sorry this was so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

kfallon wrote: »
    In Waterford? Which school? And I want names :p
    Sorry, it was in Wexford :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Ev84

Did you ever Sh1t your pants?

No thank god. Had a good few turtles heads though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

gloobag wrote: »
    ..... and with his change, came his keys and his wallet

Bravo! A well told story ~ I do like a well told story ;) ~ But, what a killing punch line! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Is-This-Real-Lifesmall.jpg

WHY WONT ZE IMAGE WORK...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Old Irish saying: There is nothing stronger than a man sitting in his own sh!te.

Apparently, it is not against the law to take a dump in public. When you gotta go, ..... When you are crouched down, you can't be done for indecent exposure. It's why women can pee in public with impunity.

Not your ornery onager

I have unfortunately... Had some really bad food or drink the night before I set out on my bike around Vietnam. Up all night getting sick. 15 mins before we left, some brown water pours down my leg. No one knew though, changed extremely quickly and we left. I don't blame myself, I blame my arse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Esel wrote: »
    Old Irish saying: There is nothing stronger than a man sitting in his own sh!te.

Apparently, it is not against the law to take a dump in public. When you gotta go, ..... When you are crouched down, you can't be done for indecent exposure. It's why women can pee in public with impunity.
    No I think it's to do with trying to hold it in can actually cause internal damage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

A friend of mine told me about his unfortunate incident with the evil numero dos!
    He had been out on the lash the night before, he went Guinness galore and had managed to snag himself a pretty little whore who brought him back to her house for more than just a bedtime snore!

He woke up that morning ready to push out a family of black mamba snakes through the hole in a donut, he said it felt like he was about to give birth to triplets, after receiving an acid enema and that the decomposed baby sh*tes bubbling in his tummy were ready to squirt out onto the tiled floor.

He left the slut in her bed and rushed towards the sh*tter, desperately clutching his Tom Hanks like a Fedex package handler making his delivery, just at the bowl he drops his bowels like a cement truck spilling its load into the cracks, his pants were there to catch the porridge like a baseball glove.

It became a sticky situation in all meanings of the phrase, not knowing what to do, sitting there on the toilet seat looking down to a three course meal balancing by the cloth now elasticated by his ankles like a tightrope. He saw a pair of shorts on the floor and a plastic bag lying near the bathtub. He did what any honest gent would do, throw the sh*t soaked pants into the plastic bag and put on the women's shorts and hit the road. But the gent my friend is he said he'd leave a note for her to let her know that he had to borrow her shorts, never gave the reason. He searched the house for a pen and paper. He put the plastic bag up on the hallway table and wrote his note quickly. Out the front door and almost down to the gate he realised that he forgot to bring the plastic bag with him :o :pac:
    she never rang him back for the shorts he took :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I'll be ****ting myself tonight when I see Messi lining up against that Asrenal team :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

not since I was mad young.

badly needed a poopeen one day when I was in secondary school and was in a woods so just squatted and let go.
    Was a bad one, needed a serious wiping.
    There was nothing for it but to sacrifice the boxers.

To this day, in a forest in south Roscommon, there is a pair of **** stained Dunnes stores kacks hanging from a low branch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

• Advertisement
Advertisement