Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade editing software ?

Options
  • 07-03-2011 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

I am currently using Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate. However the software has become prone to errors as i work on with Canon 550D files and my timelines are usually packed full. I realise through clever use of saves and projects i could save the processing required, however i think it is time to upgrade to a better more professional software.

I have Windows 7 and work with a Canon 550D, i make a variety of videos.

Any suggestions on what software i should look into getting ? Final cut isnt an option atm cause i dont have an apple and dont intend to. Is adobe premiere the best option ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

I'm trialing Corels Video Studio Pro X4 on my PC system. Its great.

Retails at around €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

I'm using premiere pro cs5. It's the bogs dollocks....but you need a 64bit system so could be expensive to upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sara001

I am currently using Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate. However the software has become prone to errors as i work on with Canon 550D files and my timelines are usually packed full. I realise through clever use of saves and projects i could save the processing required, however i think it is time to upgrade to a better more professional software.

I have Windows 7 and work with a Canon 550D, i make a variety of videos.

Any suggestions on what software i should look into getting ? Final cut isnt an option atm cause i dont have an apple and dont intend to. Is adobe premiere the best option ?

Thanks.

I think adobe premiere is the best choice i am using it.

Advertisement