Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's it like to be a leaving cert student?

• 07-03-2011 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I'm currently doing a research project about how the leaving cert affects the lives of the students who are sitting it. I have created a questionnaire that intends to examine the levels of perceived stress that are caused by the exams. I would be very grateful if some of you could find the time to fill out the survey, it’ll take less than 10 minutes and all information is anonymous!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HZ3QMFD

Just a note to any MODS: please allow this thread to stay open for at least a day so there's time to generate an adequate amount of responses. Hopefully information gathered will benefit future generations who are due to sit these exams! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Your final question doesn't work properly.

You can only select one answer for each column, instead of one for each row.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement