Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC questions

• 07-03-2011 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

I signed up with UPC in January and Im wondering does anyone know what their prices were then as my monthly bill does not seem right?

On their site now I see the following prices -
    Fiber Power Broadband 30MB - €42
    Digital Value+ Pack - €23

Which comes to €65 a month and this was the same in january.

In the 'Deals' section in January I signed up to the Fibre Freedom Rapid package because it included the above options and also came with a free phone, for €65.50 if memory serves me correctly. I dont use the phone and didn't even plan to I just remember saying to myself that I might aswell take it if it's only an extra 50c a month on the off chance that I do start using it.

Im wondering can anyone confirm that the Fibre Freedom Rapid package was around €65.50 back in January, because I have just got a bill in the door for €76.77. Even if I am wrong about the €65.50 this is still nearly 7 quid more than the price I signed up for.

I also see at the bottom of the bill they have stuck on extra €59.99 for 'Equipment Activation Fee'. What's the story with this bull****, when I signed up it specifically said on the site €0.00 for one off costs.

Advertisement