Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of removal company

Options
  • 07-03-2011 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what should I expect to pay to a removal company to move contents of an average 3 bed house within Dublin ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

I moved recently and got a quote from Allen Removals of €624 :eek: was in shock so i did this
    http://removals-ireland.ie/?gclid=CK2pv6-1vacCFQEY4Qod5mRP_A
    and got a really nice guy called John cant remember his company but it was done for €150 much better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Back in March of this year I used Two Men and a Truck to move stuff from my house (3 bed semi) to my boyfriends and then some stuff from his back to mine. We live in his and rent mine out.
    Anyhow they cost about €500 and were one of the better quotes I got and have to say I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They were very professional, friendly, nothing was too much trouble, took great care with everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I recently used these guys <>
    very nice lads,great price!
    Interesting that you share their IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

It's worth ringing surrounding counties to Dublin and ask for quotes.
    Like guys will come in from Meath, Kildare, Wicklow and so forth for a moving job, and probably charge half the price.
    Think outside the box, think outside Dublin!

Advertisement