Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is 3 weeks enough time for a holiday in australia

Options
  • 07-03-2011 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Im planning to go over to see my brother in melbourne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭airman101

i went to perth in 2009 for 8 days with my wife and had a an absolutely cracking time, ended up coming home home picking up my kid and within 6 weeks where back in perth for 3 months... but in answer to your question 3 weeks should be enough time in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I would say 3 weeks will be fine, I holidayed in Sydney last feb for 2 weeks and got to do and see so much. I am now back here on a WHV for a year and am planning a trip to Melbourne in May, looking forward to it. Enjoy your trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

If you are just going to hang around Melbourne with your bro it would be loads, but if plan on seeing the place then no not really. You could probably catch a flight to Syd and spend a few days there?. But you wont get much of either coast in and Melbourne over a 3 week period.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

I think its fine. I mean obviously the more time, the better but with jobs etc. thats not always possible. We are doing the east coast of oz in 2 weeks, flying between destinations!! Obviously we wont see everything but better than seeing nothing imo.

Advertisement