Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone24Mb or Eircom24Mb - Tralee ?

• 07-03-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi guys,
    I'm confused between Vodafone24Mb or Eircom24Mb ,
    I live in Tralee-Oakview Village ,
    and I don't know which of them is the best service that provides a high speed I can get from 24Mb ?

I hope if anyone has an experience with these two companies in Oakview Village or Tralee in general, can help me please !

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

eircom dont do 24mb/s only claim they do. u'll get 10mb/s at best

save yourself alot of grief and go with UPC if its available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

eircom dont do 24mb/s only claim they do. u'll get 10mb/s at best

save yourself alot of grief and go with UPC if its available

_Hemoo_, don't listen to this guy. I get nearly 16 mbit from the "upto" 24 mbit eircom package on one line, and 17 mbit on another line. It totally depends on the quality of your line and the distance from your exchange. If you already have a phone line, eircom may be able to test your potential speed for you.

As regards the difference between eircom and vodafone, in my opinion eircom give a better service and vodafone give better value. There isn't a huge difference between them though.

If upc is an option, you should definitely consider it. They are one of the only providers offering nextgen speeds.

Advertisement