Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild hibiscus flowers in syrup.

Options
  • 07-03-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get these in Dublin? They look stunning in a glass of bubbly and I'd really love to get some. I have found them on a website, but the postage almost doubles the price:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 markc1975

I've bought dried hibiscus flowers in a few health food stores. I make Aqua de Jamaica with them during the summer, lovely refreshing Mexican drink made with soaked hibiscus flowers, agave syrup, lime juice and water over lots of ice, really nice!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

I saw them in the food section of Harvey Nichols recently beside where they have the cocktail things.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Thank you both, will check them out:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fenwick

Hey, sorry to resurrect this thread, but did anyone have any luck with these anywhere? Ive been looking but have been unable to find them recently

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Ye I got them in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum, someone told me they had them in either The ilkenny shop or Avoca, but I can't remember which it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

They have them in Fallon & Byrne

Advertisement