Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Place apartments Killarney?

Options
  • 07-03-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Anyone stay here before?Thinking of going for a 4 day break(in a 1 bed apt) over Easter.Its a good price.Or is there better alternatives in or around Killarney?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

They're decent enough actually. Location wise, they're right at the end of Main Street, so extremely central. They've a parking lot, if you're bringing your car, and the standard of the apartments themselves is quite high. No satellite or anything, just regular tv and the WiFi is a bit hit and miss, but I wouldn't hold that against the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

They're decent enough actually. Location wise, they're right at the end of Main Street, so extremely central. They've a parking lot, if you're bringing your car, and the standard of the apartments themselves is quite high. No satellite or anything, just regular tv and the WiFi is a bit hit and miss, but I wouldn't hold that against the place.
    Isnt Park Place at the Top of High Street???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Isnt Park Place at the Top of High Street???

Sorry, probably, I was more thinking of the road as being the main street of the town :o

Advertisement