Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Au pair looking for family

Options
  • 07-03-2011 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My French au pair has a friend who is having a miserable time with her current family and needs a new host family asap. Swords or surrounding areas would suit best but also Malahide or Balbriggan. She is 18 and from Paris.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

PM only please.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I saw an ad in the Fingal Independent last week in the situations vacant section, don't have it anymore but maybe you might find it somewhere, a family in the Naul/Clonalvy area was looking for a nanny. That said, it is a fairly remote area.

Hope your friend gets sorted, worked as a nanny myself many moons ago and was always lucky but encountered many others who had massive problems with their families!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PippaT

sNarah,
    thanks for this - will try to dig out last weeks Fingal. Naul would be perfect!

Advertisement