Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Trust me, I'm a nurse" Fleece Tops

Options
  • 07-03-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

anyone got any idea how I'd get my hands on one of these - I'd love one for a family member

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id say you'd have to be member of the society? Medsoc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Get yourself down to coppers, bag a student-nurse, rob it in the morning...

Or

Join medsoc maybe....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Get yourself down to coppers, bag a student-nurse, rob it in the morning....

If you do that and find the nurse that took my UCD hoodie, it will be karmic justice :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

No med soc is for med students. Nurse soc would be giving them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Sorry but that has to be the shíttest hoody quote ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Sorry but that has to be the shíttest hoody quote ever.

Even worse than "I wish I was DNA Helicase, so I could unzip your jeans."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The new archaeology one is "my carreer lies in ruins", which is depressingly apt. I dont wear it. The one when I was auditor was "I dig dead people". Then again it was a few years ago and M.Night Shamamalamaman was popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DREWMUSIC

Hu
    cjmcork wrote: »
    anyone got any idea how I'd get my hands on one of these - I'd love one for a family member

theyre first year nurses who have them, wer ordered them in bulk before christmas but you can get in touch with one of the reps on the first year nursing facebook page and maybe she could give you the suppliers address??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Riamfada wrote: »
    The new archaeology one is "my carreer lies in ruins", .

That is brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

UCD PGDE (2nd level teaching) are getting "You will address me by my proper title, you little b*llocks". Schools mightnt like it though :)

• Advertisement

OSI wrote: »
    The new Computer Science one's are going to be grey with pink on the inside...

Who the **** thought that was a good idea.

Girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Girls.

In CS? When did that happen? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

There's one in 1st year...if you're lucky she might venture in this thread.

They let one in and she's already turning the whole place upside down. In a bid to win over such a rare creature, some cunning CS student let her pick the hoodie. The game of onemanship will probably lead to a CS student designing Skynet leading to our doom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

They let one in and she's already turning the whole place upside down. In a bid to win over such a rare creature, some cunning CS student let her pick the hoodie. The game of onemanship will probably lead to a CS student designing Skynet leading to our doom.

Nerd-econ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Do them a favour and don't get them one.

Those slogan-ed hoodies are horrendous, probably the worst thing since the holocaust if we're being straight up about it.

LUPE wrote: »

Those slogan-ed hoodies are horrendous, probably the worst thing since the holocaust if we're being straight up about it.

Nice to have though in the future when you can say "oh there's my class' UCD hoody". One for the memories.

A borderline retarded post

Good input, bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

A borderline getting you banned from the forum post.

• Advertisement

'Worse thing since the Holocaust'? Quite a bold comparison, what about IRA bombings? The Vietnam War? Even the abolition of college fees? To over-emphasise how much you despise 'slogan-ed hoodies' by comparing it to the Holocaust shows both a lack of intellect to appreciate the horror of the Holocaust and an abundance of dead brain cells to not be able to make a more realistic comparison when arguing how much you hate the 'slogan-ed hoodies'.

'Worse thing since the Holocaust'? Quite a bold comparison, what about IRA bombings? The Vietnam War? Even the abolition of college fees? To over-emphasise how much you despise 'slogan-ed hoodies' by comparing it to the Holocaust shows both a lack of intellect to appreciate the horror of the Holocaust and an abundance of dead brain cells to not be able to make a more realistic comparison when arguing how much you hate the 'slogan-ed hoodies'.

How embarrassing :o

OSI wrote: »
    You're right, your posts on here have been embarrassing

Classic stuff.

Why do people get so wound up at a quite obviously facetious post and feel the need to try to personally insult me? Pathetic, if you ask me.

Some of you need to lighten up and get a life ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And I'm just going to lock this before it gets any worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement