Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

droopy ear on german shepherd

• 07-03-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

Hi All

My GSD is 8 months old now but one of his ears is a bit droopy will it straighten up ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

I wouldn't worry too much, I had a GSD whos ears didn't straighten fully until 16 months, just give it a little time.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

really ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Most likely he is teething again when the adult molars come up properly.....thats why his ear is drooping give him loads to chew for his back teeth and in a few weeks his ear should be back to normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

will do got him the pigs ears in the pet shop and he loves them, great advice thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

try nylabone worked a treat on our GSD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Nylabones are great and frozen kongs etc. ice cubes can help as well pups love to chew on them. Although after seeing the way my Papillon can chew through a Nylabone (and black kongs) I wonder do they last long with big pups lol.

Advertisement