Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be Honest

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Some people still keep diaries!! :mad: :P It's fun reading back through old entries from years ago and remembering stuff. I'm a sporadic diary keeper, and could diligently log every day for a week or two and then forget about the diary for months/years at a time. It's fascinating to see what you were preoccupied with at the time though, not to mention very relaxing and calming to be able to get your thoughts out and onto paper.

[/nerd]
    Hmmm, this thread might have been better with a poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'd like to say I wouldn't, but I so would.
    +1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

What would you do if you stumbled across someone's diary? Would you be tempted to read it? Would you put it straight back? Would you write your own entry and await their reaction with glee?

Go on, AHers. How much of an asshole are you? :P

I'd just leave it to be honest. I'm not a nosey un-trusting so-and-so.
    Would have to be some insecure dick to look read it.

Advertisement