Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pancakes

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Faith, I hope you had candles in your pancakes.
    Happy birthday :)

Thanks dizzy! I had candles in the cake that came after pancakes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Cold pancake spread with raspberry jam rolled and covered with warm custard. Delish'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Had classic lemon + sugar last night. Going to go for savoury tonight. Pancakes with rashers. I'm going to put butter on them. What other condiments might go well? Brown sauce seems kinda wrong. :o

EDIT: actually, golden syrup would go well! So kinda sweet AND savoury.

In the end I had them with lots of butter and Ballymaloe relish - sooo good. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

My girlfriend made pancakes last night and they were delicious !! :D

I am no longer a pancake hater.

I LOVE YOU PANCAKES !! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have some leftover lemon slices so... Better make pancakes for breakfast :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

kingtut wrote: »

I ate so much I thought I hated pancakes. It turns out they made me hate myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Gosh I hope everyone else reuses the same plate for pancakes or the state of this photo is going to make me look like a right dirtbird. Apologies for the maple syrup stains & Bitsa Whispa smears

This was at the end of the batter when I'd gotten bored of round pancakes and was trying to make interesting shaped ones (failing and burning the fingerprints off myself in the process)

Marshmallow, really dark chocolate and a little maple syrup. Really giving Johnny-pancreas what for eh.

ca116886-2294-4118-862e-9ea62e094d60_zpsa87bfcac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

kingtut wrote: »

Wow, what did you put on them?
    Faith wrote: »
    I have some leftover lemon slices so... Better make pancakes for breakfast :D

That's the only obvious solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My Mam made the crepe-y kind of "pancakes" today. I tried a new flavour combo- a blob of whipped cream shmeared all over the crepe, followed by a drizzle of Lyle's Chocolate Sauce and about 8-10 blueberries. Roll up, eat and have shuddering foodie orgasms.

Advertisement