Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unboxing Losi Mini SCT

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Great video. Its a great time unboxing alright. The cularis glider last year is the last time i did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭psjdstu

Thanks . First time I tried it. Planing on doing a few vid with a rc helicopter i got lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

psjdstu wrote: »
    Thanks . First time I tried it. Planing on doing a few vid with a rc helicopter i got lately

What sort of helicopter is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭psjdstu

Its a T-Series T34 Helicopter. I got it at the Top Gear Live show in City West Dublin last year. They looked really cool when they flying it. Any advice on using one. Never really used a RC Helicopter.

I also 2 nitro cars, a Hpi Trophy Buggy 3.5 and Hpi Trophy Truggy 4.6 . I will have some vids of them soon.

Thanks

Advertisement