Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rucksack 50l

Options
  • 08-03-2011 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests i need a cheap rucksack. 50 or 60 litre. It needs to last me two weeks interailing & probably wont be used again.. So it doesn't need to be that robust i.e less expensive. Ideally it would open like a suitcase. Has anyone seen any for 50-60euro? thanking you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

foundry wrote: »
    As the title suggests i need a cheap rucksack. 50 or 60 litre. It needs to last me two weeks interailing & probably wont be used again.. So it doesn't need to be that robust i.e less expensive. Ideally it would open like a suitcase. Has anyone seen any for 50-60euro? thanking you

I got one in Argos for 32 euro, a 45 litre one. Not very fancy but did me for 6 months constant travel in Asia and still use it today no tears or anything. Again not top quality but i have never had any trouble with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

I got one in Argos for 32 euro, a 45 litre one. Not very fancy but did me for 6 months constant travel in Asia and still use it today no tears or anything. Again not top quality but i have never had any trouble with it.

Thanks Jack
    Is that rucksack still available? Any chance of a link?

Thanks Jack
    Is that rucksack still available? Any chance of a link?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3401170/Trail/searchtext%3ERUCKSACK.htm :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

General Rucksack link: http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&langId=111&q=RUCKSACK&pp=20&s=Relevance&p=21

JESUS THE PRICE OF THE THING: 9 euro. Hopefully you can get a better colour. I gor a green one, and it was actually 29.99 now that i remember, the one i wanted was 32 and sold out. but man that thing, even for 30, is a good good deal. look at the reviews. get a better colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

9 euro!! Ha I'm very tempted! A real bargain.

Does yours open at the side? Thats what I'm really lookin for.

9 euro!! Ha I'm very tempted! A real bargain.

Does yours open at the side? Thats what I'm really lookin for.

Not really, or at all. you should be ok for 2 weeks, I was for 6 months, can be a touch annoying having to dig into bag, also the side pockets: i wouldn't be putting anything valuable in there, there is an inside pocket that is perfect for passports, and small valuables, you can get better rucksacks, but the thing won't fall apart on you. I would give it 5 stars. i seen more epensive rucksacks fall apart on travels.

it's up to you, clearly, to answer your questrion no it doesn't open up as you wish.

Good luck anyway, i might get another of these myself, 9 euro!

• Advertisement
Advertisement