Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When are government going to stand up to Communist public sector?

• 08-03-2011 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Isnt it time that the government stopped funding all the people in the public sector with our tax money. It is my tax money, and your tax money so why are we funding these lazy public sector workers who are not brave enough to work in the marketplace?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

why are we funding these lazy public sector workers who are not brave enough to work in the marketplace?

They can't afford a Casual Trading Licence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Try narrowing it down a bit - binmen: not lazy.

Learn what communism means too - maybe ask your history teacher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

i AGREE. Damn stinking layabouts. Taking our dole money with their immigration and their muslim free cars from the dole. Go back to Russia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Why don't you go into your local A&E and ask the injured people? Sure who needs doctors and surgeons anyway? Sure it'll all be grand without 'em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Awful replies; you'll make the baby Ayn rand cry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Mommy, what a Communist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Yay, this thread again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

fontanalis wrote: »
    Awful replies; you'll make the baby Ayn rand cry.

says the fontanhead :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

A libertarian walks into a bar. He says "It's the government's fault. It ought to be illegal to place bars at head-level."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

A herp a derp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

While we're at it we should deregulate of the organ transplant market. Why the hell should wealthy people get organ transplants when there's no way they could afford to compete with millionaires for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

It should all be privatised: all of it.

Governments have no business running television stations, buses and trains, healthcare and education - not only are they distorting the market place but the standard of all these industries plummet, as opposed to free enterprise in the free market.

Michael Martin said in a debate a couple of weeks ago that he didn't subscribe to competition; so how does he expect us to advance our services? The man is living on another planet. It's the bureaucracy thats killing the country, far too much of it - and now, they're not even embarrassed to do it in front of our faces. If you got rid of all the public sectors being funded by tax-money, you'd only be paying for the services you're actually using.

I don't want to fund Turbidys bank account; he's a useless host. Privatise RTE and get Graham Norton back over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

We must fight the evils of the far left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Privatise RTE and get Graham Norton back over.

480,000 unemployed

130 Billion in debt

It's worse than you think - Only Wogan will save us now.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

More importantly, why does a self-described libertarian expect the government to do something for them? And you don't know what communism is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Pauleta wrote: »

As opposed to the saints on the right... bollocks talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

A Proud Libertarian, a troll, and an Englishman walk into a bar and Brummytom turns around and says thanks for the drink you two now would you ever fcuk off, ye're ruining my chances with the ladies.

Pauleta wrote: »
    RichieC wrote: »
    As opposed to the saints on the right... bollocks talk.

Aah lads did ye not see the sign.

*Resumes sweeping up*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

my art teacher gave me an F once for a comic i drew because my communism punch line completely missed the point of communism.

i miss that bearded ol' bastard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Isnt it time that the government stopped funding all the people in the public sector with our tax money. It is my tax money, and your tax money so why are we funding these lazy public sector workers who are not brave enough to work in the marketplace?

What "communist" schite is this?
    Its too early in the morning to be reading this idiotic crap. I'm off.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Damn commies, they invented the greeks, who in turn invented gayness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭twinytwo

because anything they do to wages or whatever in the PS also affects them in some way:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

According to a Russian saying, there are two types of idiots to be found in the marketplace. 'One asks too few questions and the other asks too many questions'.

Biggins wrote: »
    What "communist" schite is this?
    Its too early in the morning to be reading this idiotic crap. I'm off.[/QUOTE]

Fcuking quality line Biggins.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Isnt it time that the government stopped funding all the people in the public sector with our tax money.

No

Next..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try Politics forum. They might have something to say about your lefty sympathies, Che!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement