If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer DJM

Options
  • 08-03-2011 6:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, I saw a few weeks ago that you had a(possibly several?) Pioneer DJM 500 for sale on your thursday clearout and was wondering if you might be clearing out anymore of these or similar again in the future. Appreciate your help guys, thanks.
    Cian

Ps the Phillips 42PFL I purchased from you back in mid-November is nothing short of an absolute beast! :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys, I saw a few weeks ago that you had a(possibly several?) Pioneer DJM 500 for sale on your thursday clearout and was wondering if you might be clearing out anymore of these or similar again in the future. Appreciate your help guys, thanks.
    Cian

Ps the Phillips 42PFL I purchased from you back in mid-November is nothing short of an absolute beast! :)

Cian,

yep I have one DJM500 left but the guys tell me that there are a few knobs missing off it I'm told as it's ex display - I would clear it at £99.95 and offer a full 30 day refund option on it if you did not like it as long as you pay the transport costs??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GalwaySandman

Hi guys, that's fantastic news, I will definitely take that! How much would it roughly cost to have it shipped/posted to Galway city and what's the easiest method of payment? Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GalwaySandman

Ps could you PM me a pic of the unit if possible so that I can order replacement knobs? Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.