Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Bank Transfers

Options
  • 08-03-2011 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

If you get an EBT from another Irish bank account (not necessarily the same bank as yourself) how long does it take to appear in your account? Are they instant or could you be waiting a few days?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭LaughOrDie

If it's from a different bank, eg: Bank of Ireland to PTSB, I think it takes about 5 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Damn, I'd have been better off taking a cheque. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

I do this all the time switching money from bank of ireland to ulster bank and it takes 3 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

It takes 3 working days, unless the sender pays a fee to have the funds sent express, in which case, if sent before 10am it will be credited on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Allow 3 working days for domestic bank to bank, faster with same day value but it's costly

• Advertisement
Advertisement