Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Servicing Recommendations please

Options
  • 08-03-2011 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Could anyone suggest a garage to get the car serviced around the Swords/Malahide area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Got my last service done in a Nissan Dealer in Airside , but there were a few extra bits that needed doing (brake fluid etc...) so I said give me a quote and I'll come back. Brought the quote to Airside Pitstop and they divided it by 2 and did the work. Also had a puncture and brought it in there one time and they fixed it for €5. My next service will definitely be done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Could anyone suggest a garage to get the car serviced around the Swords/Malahide area?

I have heard good things about Charlie McGrane (sp ?) on the Forest Road, Swords. (Just around the corner from Eddie Rockets). My mate has a car in with him at the moment.

I had my car serviced last week by GWM on the Rathbeale Road, Swords. I had my alternator fixed and got a full service for what I thought was a reasonable price. My Dad and Brother have used GWM in the past too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Have been using Lusk Motor group for the last few years.

Been very happy with the service and prices seem to be pretty good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I had my car serviced last week by GWM on the Rathbeale Road, Swords. I had my alternator fixed and got a full service for what I thought was a reasonable price. My Dad and Brother have used GWM in the past too.

I used Gerry for years too but last year he said he was selling up and moving to Cork so he could be gone by now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

I used Gerry for years too but last year he said he was selling up and moving to Cork so he could be gone by now :(

He's still there at the moment as I collected my car from a service last Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement